Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weather Unit 101

This week we are going to do a unit on the weather. We have had an unusually warm spring and it has been fabulous! We are going to learn about the different types of clouds, spring storms, animals born in spring, temperature changes and basically anything else to do with the weather. We will read a ton of books on the weather, draw and write about the weather, watch the weather channel, etc. I fully expect my children to be professional meteorologists by Friday! ;)

My eating has been off plan this week, but I have walked a lot, so that has to count for something! I am learning that this weight didn't come on overnight and as much as I would like to awaken one day and see my teenage body on my 32 year old self, it's not gonna happen! One day at a time...one step at a time.


Easter on the back deck! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment