Friday, June 21, 2013

Church camp fun!

We had a blast at church camp, but boy was I glad to get home.  It was an exhausting week.  I don't do well with under 6 hours of sleep at night.  I was one grumpy mama by saturday.  Not to mention, my eating was waaaaay off and I gained 8 lbs!  I know most of it was water weight because I was very swollen and puffy, but I sure didn't like it and have been trying to get back on track all week.  I feel like today I will finally have  a full on Trim Healthy Mama successful day!  I refuse to weigh myself for the next several weeks because it just makes me want to eat when I don't get the results I want.  So I'm going to focus on eating right and getting my exercise in, whether it be T-Tapp, walking, swimming or gardening.  Here's some pics from our fun week:
My sister Sam and I
My sweet daughter!
Posing in the Lake!
Craft time
She is just like her momma :)
Having a blast on the water slides
She painted a birdhouse, but not the one in the background, ha ha!
He always makes faces.
So I decided to make a face when he wanted a serious shot!
He's like, "what the"  LOL!
Singing This little light of mine at church one night.  They had been swimming all day and the kids were wore out!
Sunbathing
Art time




















1 comment:

  1. I love the post. We sure did have fun!!! Can't wait until next year.Only GOD knows what la year's time will bring us!

    ReplyDelete