Friday, June 28, 2013

28 day T-tapp challenge

I'm currently doing a 28 day T-tapp challenge.  I weighed, measured and took a photo in a snug outfit on Monday and in one month will redo that again to see if I have changed.  Putting on tight clothes and standing in front of the camera was NOT fun!  Who wants to look like a little fat sausage crammed in some clothes?  NOT ME.  But I really want to see if I can tell a difference after this challenge.  When I went to church camp a few weeks ago, I gained 8-10 lbs.  I knew most of it was water weight and well, just being 'full'.  I am happy that it came off in a week.  I sure wish I could lose 10 every week lol!  I'd be skinny by fall :)  I'm still about 4 lbs from where I was in May, so I am working toward that right now.  Of course, it does not help that I ate several chocolate chip cookies yesterday and this morning for breakfast.  Hey, what can I say, I'm human.  I had guests over for lunch and if I make it and it's staring me in the face, I'll eat it!  I think all my friends and family from now on will have to eat sugar free with me if I want to be successful.  I really have no willpower at all when it comes to yummy sugar-filled chocolate treats!  I need a 12 step program for sugar.  So I'm off to drink a quart of water now and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment