Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm resurrecting this blog!

It's been way too long again since I blogged.  Life gets busy!  Very, very busy.  I have a lot to say about our past year, but that will come later.  I am excited about a new book I am reading.  It's called Trim Healthy Mama by Seren Allison and Pearle Bartlett.  They are sisters, homeschooling moms and I absolutely am loving their book.  It is teaching me so much about health and nutrition.  I have ready so many books over the years and have a fairly decent knowledge about what is healthy and what is not.  The thing I love about this book is that it is finally putting all the pieces together for me that I have been collecting for years.  I finally have hope that I can eat this way and (gasp!) lose weight too!  It's an exciting time for me.  I will blog about my journey to discover new recipes, meal ideas and weight loss.  I'm ready to reclaim my health and it's a good feeling!

1 comment: