Friday, March 15, 2013

On a losing streak!

I completed a fuel cycle week this week and lost 3.8 lbs.  So that makes me officially at 19 lbs down since Christmas.  Some of the mamas on the Facebook page have lost so much more than me, but I am apparently a slow as Methuselah loser so I will still be trying to lose weight next march!  Thats OK, because for the first time in my life I have a plan for success.  The Trim Healthy Mama book is changing my life!  And the best part is I get to meet Pearl and Serene (the authors) tomorrow at a THM luncheon in Nashville.  I can't wait.  And of course stopping at Trader Joes will be the cherry on the cake. 

God has blessed my family recently.  I knew I would need to do something for extra income, whether it be get a job or babysit.  Every application I filled out or inquired about fizzled out.  I could never get peace about leaving my home at night and working.  God has called me to be a stay at home mom and I want to obey His will.  So I took a chance and put an ad on our local swap and shop about babysitting.  You would not believe the response!  So many calls and inquiries.  Now I have two little ones to keep part time which will bring in about 100 dollars a week.  I'm hoping to keep a few more but want to get my routine down with these two before I advertise for more.  I still have to homeschool my own and keep my house going.  I'll tell you one thing.  I forgot how busy 3 year olds are lol!  But so sweet too.  God is so good and worthy of my praise this morning!

My kids dressed up in cowboy gear. Notice my sons crooked shirt hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment