Thursday, March 21, 2013

Revival is in the air!

What a busy, busy week I've had!  I have had the privilege of going to a town about 45 minutes from my house and hearing an awesome preacher C.T. Townsend from Asheville, NC this week.  We've been every night except Wednesday when we went to our church.  But being in revival this week and seeing at least 15 people give their hearts to Jesus has made me so excited for Easter.  Boy, do I love Easter!  I get so excited for it every year.  Its the BEST Christian holiday in my opinion.  If Jesus had never rose from the grave, I would have no hope today.  But Thank God, I have hope!!

I've been babysitting all week and tomorrow will keep a 13 month old, an 18 month old and a 3 year old.  All boys!  I will be wore out, I just know.  It's been tricky trying to figure out how to homeschool and keep kids occupied at the same time. I've been spoiled with my 9 and 10 year old children.  Today while one child was napping, I read the kids their history.  For this season in my life, I just have to fit it in where I can lol :)  I am so thankful for the extra money right now.  It is buying my groceries. 

I am settling into a THM groove.  I love all the food I eat and enjoy cooking thoroughly. I feel so good eating gluten free and sugar free.  I'm having to learn to pre-make things when I can since I'm so so busy during the day babysitting.  I am such a slow loser and I think I may be down a pound this week.  We shall see in the morning!  I am slowly re-reading the book again and letting it really sink in.  I also am on the facebook page way too much, but love giving and receiving wonderful advice from so many awesome people. 

I finally was able to order some supplements this week.  I have cod liver oil, inositol and vitex coming.  I'm hoping that I will finally have a period.  I know it may take several weeks, but I'm trying so hard to have a cycle naturally and not go to the doctor for medicine.  So I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to have a normal cycle.  I truly believe I will have one eventually ;)

Have a blessed weekend!

Oh and I'm going to try really hard to actually exercise next week.  I admit to doing absolutely nothing except chase small children around for the last month.  I will try and do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment