Friday, April 19, 2013

A good week!

Making a plan and sticking to it has paid off!  I'm down a pound this week so that makes a total of 23 in about 5 months!  It's slow but steady progress.  I'll take it!  I also got some exercise in this week and made sure I ate a variety of meals on plan.  Making a commitment and sticking to it has been the key for my success this week.  I'm excited to see what next week holds!  I know it will take longer to get this weight off me, but I am confident that it will eventually come off!  At my rate of loss, I am well on my way to being 50 lbs down by Christmas.  That is exciting.  I won't be at goal, but I'll be closer than I am :)  I'm going to put some pictures up.  Me at Christmas and me a few weeks ago.  They aren't full body shots but I can tell a lot in my face already!

No comments:

Post a Comment