Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Spring has finally arrived in TN and I couldn't be happier.  I'm finally seeing tiny leaves on the trees, butterflies, birds galore, lots of chirping and my spring flowers blooming like crazy!  I absolutely love this time of year!!!  It's so refreshing after a long winter to welcome spring with open arms.  It makes me so happy to soak up much needed vitamin D.  I think the whole house is just more pleasant when spring arrives. 

I made a goal a few weeks ago to be on plan and totally committed.  I'm reaching my goals and have exercised a few times this week and stayed on track eating wise.  I've been gardening, working in the yard and babysitting so I totally count that as part of my exercise.  It's a good feeling to be in a good groove.

I'm also down .8 from last week so my total loss is 23.8 lbs!  I'll take any loss, any time.  God is so good to me and my family!  Have a blessed week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment