Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weary

It's been a dreary, weary week.  The weather has been awful here in TN.  Rain, rain and more rain.  For the past 3 weekends, it has rained.  And not just a little rain, MAJOR rain!  So much rain that my flower beds are swampy.  I haven't been able to plant much in my garden and that is driving me crazy.  At times like this, I have to admit I get weak in spirit.  My diet has been off this week, my sleep and my attitude have all been affected from this never-ending rain.  Being inside so much makes me want to eat more.  *sigh*

I told ya it's been a weary week.

This is when staying on plan and continuing my weight loss journey is HARD.   I get overwhelmed with how much I still need to lose and just want to eat a stinking donut already!  When I think I'll still be trying to lose weight next May, I just want to cry. 

But what's the other alternative?  Being obese the rest of my life is no longer on my TO DO list.  I desire different things now so each and every day this week I have had to talk myself off the ledge, committ to staying on track 85% of the time and forgive myself for slip-ups.  I'll have a better attitude tomorrow :)  As soon as the SON shines, it's all good!

Do you have SON shine in your life mama? 

No comments:

Post a Comment