Monday, May 20, 2013

Will I ever reach my goal?

Losing weight is hard!  I finally had someone tell me the other day, "You are looking great!"  I have been stuck at the same weight for a month.  With my hormone challenges, pcos and endometriosis, getting this weight off is going to be a long, slow process.  I am trying not to get discouraged when other women on the THM boards have lost twice as much as me in the same amount of time.  God makes us all unique and I know that it will come off eventually.

Here's my menu for today:

B- Coffee with cream and stevia, 2 pieces of sausage ( I got busy and forgot eggs lol!)
Sn- Fat Stripping Frappe
L- Spaghetti made with dreamfields pasta
sn- ginger lime water, coconut/lime pudding
D- Baked pork chops, kale chips, Greek salad
Desert- Skinny Chocolate

For exercise today I am going to walk and work in the garden.  I've also been chasing a toddler and 3 year old all day that I babysit.  That has GOT to burn some calories!!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up! It will come off, and the best part is your trying and it shows! Keep at it!! All that hard work will pay off! I've still got 25 I want to lose and it is so hard! I have hit a plateau and been at the same weight for at least 3 months! At least I'm maintaining and not
    gaining. That's what you have to remember! My last 25 have been the hardest and I feel like I will never reach my ultimate goal, but trying is better than doing nothing! I'm proud of you Kinsey!!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete