Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let the exercising begin!

It looks like my posts are getting fewer each week.  But I promise I am still eating the THM way!  I have had setbacks and been gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs for 3 weeks.  Before I would have already given up and already gained back 10 pounds or more, but I am DETERMINED to win this war.  This is a battle to overcome, that's all!   I have joined several facebook groups for THM.  One group is the Turtles group which is for slow losers (which I am), another group is the fluffy THM group (for people that need to lose over 50 lbs) and then the general facebook group.  I feel like I need an intervention lol!  Hello, my name is McKinsey and I am addicted to all things THM!!!

I am slowly adding in more exercise.  I have learned that I am not ready for serious exercise.  With so much extra weight on my body, I'm doing good to get cardio, walking or a little resistance band work in.  I am not trying to kill myself and my poor body had two solid weeks of soreness from trying to do too much.  I'm fine being a little sore but when you can't even sit in a chair for grimacing in pain and yelping a little, that crosses the line for me :)

Currently I am planning my garden for spring planting and will make a seed order soon.  I love fresh veggies out of the garden!  I will definitely be growing some earth milk veggies and herbs this summer, yum!

Have a blessed week!  I'm hoping to post a loss for this week.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment