Thursday, February 14, 2013

My first Compliment

So this week has been pretty good!  We have had a great Valentines day.  I made the kids heart shaped Trim Healthy Pancakes.  Here's a picture of them.



The kids loved them so much. I have stayed very much on plan all week. I weighed this morning and was actually up three pounds from last time I weighed. I feel like I'm getting slimmer so it's really weird. A friend stopped by this afternoon and said it was starting to be noticeable that I am losing. That made me feel so good and was a boost I needed. We had pinto beans and cornbread for supper so I guess that was crossover. I also ate a few pieces of chocolate that my sweet husband bought me. It's a tradition and something we do every year so I enjoyed them and will be back on track tomorrow with fried eggs and bacon, yum!

We had fun doing lots of valentine activities today!






1 comment:

  1. Have you been working out? I just bet your gain is muscle! :)

    ReplyDelete