Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back on track

I had a wonderful blessed weekend with our dear friends and ate pretty much on plan except for two Mexican meals with chips. I was up two pounds on Monday but realized I didn't drink near enough water and had way too much salt! So yesterday I had a light day eating wise to ease back on plan.

Yesterday's meals were:
B- small piece of special agent brownie cake and fried egg
L- roast chicken, broccoli tossed with butter and parmesan
S- spaghetti meat sauce over zucchini pasta (pic below)
Sn- skinny chocolate with pb in afternoon, 1/2 apple late last night


Today's plan is:
B- muffin in a mug, coffee with cream
L- chicken salad over romaine lettuce - s
D- baked pork chops, cheesy cauliflower, mashed potatoes(kids), fried cabbage
Snacks will be big boy smoothie-FP
and pudding-fp

I'm also going to do a walk away the pounds tape and drink at least two quarts of water today!

No comments:

Post a Comment