Friday, January 25, 2013

Last Fuel Pull Day, Woohoo!

So my fuel cycle week has been pretty good so far.  I have had some brain fog and low energy today.  I ate the cookie bowl oatmeal for breakfast and realized that I really need protein to start out my day.  I got the weak trembles.  For lunch I had the cajun cottage cheese salad and a 1/2 fs frappe with coffee.  I was very satisfied and my energy levels came up.  I am curious to see the results on Monday.  I haven't even went near the scales.  It hasn't even been that hard.  I know when I do the cycle again in 6 weeks or so, I will plan for protein at every meal.  Exercise has been out for me this week as my energy just hasn't been there in the last few days. 

Here's a picture of my lunch today.  It was very good and filling!



For supper I tried the cream less creamy sauce with angel hair cabbage and a small piece of cube steak that had been cooking in the crockpot all day. It was mmmmmmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment