Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday's Plan

So last night my niece and nephew spent the night, so I had four kids aged 10,10,9,8!  It was loud and noisy to say the least.  This morning I tried the light/white muffins from the book and they were so good.  I really enjoyed them.  I put blueberries in the bottom of the muffin tin and put the batter over the top.  They stayed on the bottom and were so pretty when they came out.  I wish I had taken a picture.

Anyway, lunch was salmon patties with almond meal used in place of oats or flour, making it an S meal.  I also ate a little salad with it. I'm out of lettuce so will be heading to the store tomorrow.

I was hungry a few hours later so I made a fat strapping frappe for a snack. Maybe my metabolism is kicking into gear finally because I am hungrier than usual.   I am really loving this way of eating.  It's very indulgent and I am always satisfied.  I am even craving salads, something I have never done.  I crave healthy things and it is wonderful!  I have always grown a big garden and canned lots of food, but this year I am excited to try new vegetables, lettuces and herbs in my garden.  Our family has always thrived on new potatoes and lots of corn on the cob.  I'm ready to go down a new path this summer in my garden.

I have not exercised yet today.  I'm thinking I will take a walk with the kids or do the wii this evening after supper.  I am baby stepping exercise this week.  After being sore for 4 days last week from the spew, I am not in a hurry to inflict pain on myself yet this week!

Tomorrows goal is to exercise first thing in the morning before we start our schoolwork and just get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment