Monday, January 21, 2013

Fuel cycle begins

Well it began today. The fuel cycle week. If you don't know what that is, it's a stricter version of the trim healthy mama eating plan, scaling back the luxuries like cheeses, nuts, nut butters, avocados, grains, etc. There is still plenty to eat and a wide variety but the focus this week is on pure nourishment. So today went well. I ate everything I had planned for. I tried earth milk for the first time and actually had two glasses today. By the second glass after lunch, my tummy was doing some major rumbling. Nothing has hit me yet, but I'm sure by tomorrow I will be detoxing big time :)

My menu for tomorrow is:
B- sausage, eggs fried in butter, coffee with a bit if heavy cream
L- salmon cooked in garlic butter, salad
D- grilled steak, roasted Brussel sprouts
Snacks will be earth milk and raw veggies with raw cheese and tummy tucking ice cream for dessert.

Here's a pic of my lunch today. A grilled chicken Greek salad. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment