Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fuel cycle week

Well day 2 is down of my fuel cycle week. It's been going really well so far, except for one thing...I'm having major trouble in the bathroom department. I know, I know, TMI, but still you would think scaling back dairy, cheese, etc and piling on the veggies (raw and cooked), salads, earthmilk, olive oil, coconut oil and lots of butter and at least three quarts of water a day would make my body BEG to go to the bathroom. But, no that is not the case. So today I broke down and took some milk of magnesia. Yep, that did the trick!

I'm really enjoying my deep S days and I'm a little leery of my upcoming fuel pull days. I can imagine myself pouring salt on my hand and gnawing on it for awhile lol! I have a lot planned to eat so I'm hoping it will all work out. Well anyway, here's my menu for tomorrow.
B: whey smoothie with 1 T of coconut oil
Sn: the rest of my earth milk( about a quart)
L: grilled chicken, raw veggies and a little raw cheese
Sn: fat stripping frappe
D: deer tenderloin, big salad
Dessert: skinny chocolate


We had a discussion today on the Facebook THM group about jars and our obsession with them. I LOVE jars! I put tons of stuff into them. Here's some pictures of my lovely jars.





1 comment:

  1. I am thinking I need to love jars too. I find so many times now that I am searching for a container for something. So excited to see your results at the end of the week. Praying you love your FP day tomorrow as much as your last S day today.

    ReplyDelete