Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To weigh or not to weigh

I have a love/hate relationship with the scale.  It is my worst enemy most weeks and I avoid it like the plague.  I originally decided that I was only going to weigh once a month but have come to the conclusion that I need a weekly accountability.  I need to see if I've had a loss or a gain so I can look back over my journal and see if I messed up or maybe ate too much off plan or whatever.  I haven't decided what day will be my weigh in day.  If it's monday I have all week to correct myself, if it's friday I have ,again, all week to correct myself lol!  Hmmm...decisions,decisions.  I'm not in a hurry to weigh myself so I will just take a day when I feel like it.  That sounds like a plan to me :-)

Speaking of plan, here's what I ate today.

B-coconut/blueberry muffins.  My coconut is big flakes so it's didn't grind very fine making the texture very much like a macaroon.  They tasted great, but my dh was gagging from the texture.  Yeah, he's a wimp.  He hates to bite into onions too.

L- We met my dh for lunch and it was Wendy's! ack!  I made the best of  it, ordered a baja salad with chili and picked out most of the beans and it was actually very good.  So I'm thinking it was an S meal.

S- Good ole bacon and eggs, yum!  I fried potatoes for the kids and they also had some home canned apple sauce.  Of course my husband had to have some potatoes too.  And then maybe I ate two or three fresh out of the pan:)  I'm human!

Desert was divine!  Cheesecake with strawberry glaze and fresh whipped cream.  Eating sugar free never tasted so good.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the forum an.d am following you through blogger. I love your pictures. I am going to make my hubby the cheese cake soon. When I have the stevia extract. Isn't this a fun jouney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgette! Thanks for following:) yes I am in love with THM. I finally feel at peace and feel like I can do this for life. I've been feeling so good lately. You must make the cheesecake. My husband really liked it and he is a sugar-holic!

    ReplyDelete