Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's an abcd..E...kind of day

Only one more day to go on my fuel cycle week.  I'm so curious to see if I have lost weight.  I've been tempted a few times to hop on that scale, but I think if I hopped on, it would give me that error message because I hopped and it's all sensitive, so then I would hop off and keep stepping on too quick and still get the error message and then I might get all mad and throw the scale and think ugly thoughts so for now I guess I better wait!  On Monday, I will gently step on my scale and hopefully get to do a little dance.  Do you ever do a scale dance?  You know what I'm talking about.  Just a a little dance to celebrate where you hear that pretend music or applause in your head when you see a smaller number than the previous week.  Yeah, that's fun to do :)  I'm shooting for 3 lbs gone.

I was ever so glad to switch to an E day.  A day with some healthy carbs to fuel my body.  I started out with the THM pancake recipe.  I topped it with greek yogurt and strawberries.  It was really good!  The only drawback to that is that within an hour, I was was starting to feel weak like my blood sugar was dropping. So I whipped up a FS frappe and had that for a snack. We went to town and it had been a few hours since I had ate and I was HUNGRY!  Not just a little, but my belly was really growling.  We went to Subway and I had the turkey on wheat with tons of veggies, a little lite mayo and brown mustard. It was just what I needed.  After an hour of running around, I was wore out!  Put a fork in me done.  I had no energy at all.  This week has really took a toll on my energy levels.  A lot of the ladies have reported that they have felt OK and I'm thinking, "what's wrong with me that I can't form a complete sentence and want to take a nap?"
We are all different I guess.  I think too that because I have a lot of weight to lose, maybe my body needed more than what I was giving it.  I'll write more on my observations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment